Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Thursday, August 16, 2012

New braces are on the way!

We had our casting with Edgar this week and new braces are on the way. Probably about in 2 weeks we should have them. I let her pick the color this time which scared me. Some of them are SO ugly as if she doesn't get enough attention drawn to her by just wearing them! I have picked the lightest color for the past 3 pair..light pink. Well, she chose blue. Blue is her favorite color. It is not just a light blue thought..it is a little bit tie dyed kinda..not too bad. They could be worse. At one point she pointed to some blue ones with dancing bears on them..I vetoed that IMMEDIATELY! Sorry Avery! I want you to have a choice..just not that one! Can't wait to get the new ones. I'm sure they will be more comfortable for her as she is growing like a weed...a bad one on some days ;) She all of a sudden has pinchers! ...and they hurt!
Edgar and Avery 8/2012


she is ALWAYS so good with Edgar. She is even smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment