Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Infusion # 50, April 11, 2013,/ #51, April 25, 2013,/ #52, May 8, 2013

Wow, I'm behind. 3 more infusions under our belts...I say that like there is an end in sight..but I  know there is not. :( Hoping every single day there will be. Avery has been doing amazing. Especially on #52, barely any tears and such a big girl. I am mom of the year and let her eat whatever she wants and she chooses junk of course! She has been taking nice long naps during the infusions and it is really nice. I sometimes get a little snooze in too. For whatever reason, infusion days suck the life right out of me. I still can't figure out why. They go really smooth and they are pretty low stress. I guess it is the whole situation..I don't know. When I do figure it out you will be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment