Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Back to school

Avery started back to school Sept 4th with a tour of the school and a meet and greet and her actual first day was the 5th. She is in the LEAP program(program for special needs) and goes in the afternoon 12:25 to 3:35 and gets to ride the bus again. She also has the same teacher and para from last year..and I was excited because I love Mrs. Weimer and Mrs. Keener! I was however really worried about the afternoon class because of her nap. I have a feeling this girl will nap for a long time..but...we are only squeezing them in when we can right now. I kept her in the afternoon class because her besties are in that class. All she talks about is her friends and how much she missed them over the summer. I would never want to take that away from her. SO FAR SO GOOD with the afternoon class. She is a little more grumpy than I would like but I'm hoping she will get more used to the hours and everything will even out!



Her first day as beautiful as can be :)


Avery, Makenzie, and Angie..best buds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment