Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Trick- or- Treat Halloween 2014

Halloween 2014, my favorite time of the year! We have a tradition every year that Mandy brings her kids to Holly and we go Trick-or-Treating around town. I LOVE THIS TRADITION!!! Avery was a butterfly this year and was in love with this idea. She had a school party and got to dress up and do a parade around school and big sister Mya got to come too....and I got to be there of course;) Needless to say the wings are destroyed now from the evening. We had to put her in a stroller and carry her up to most doors..so all the in and out ruined them. Avery was such a trooper though! And super Daddy carried her up to most doors...so hard! I carried up to like 2 doors and was done! My back was killing me!





No comments:

Post a Comment