Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Chelsea's baby shower 4-11-15

Avery's first home nurse, Chelsea had her baby shower on Saturday. We were all super excited to see Chelsea and we headed two hours north for the shower! It was a lovely shower and Chelsea looked amaz! We are so lucky to have met such an amazing person! Our current nurse, Cortney was there along with her son Hudson. After the shower we hit up #RL690...the old stomping grounds and ran into my dear friend Marcie. We followed lunch up with bring your own container slurpees:) and then a quick stop at my mom and dads. FUN DAY!

Avery, Chelsea(baby Hazel in her belly)Cortney and Mya

Avery and Hudson

Slurpees

Chillin and G and G Meyer's house



1 comment:

  1. Chelsea's baby shower is looking so much fun. I too have been creating the list of the ideas for my sister’s baby shower. She is expecting twins and this is why we would be hosting really fun Tom and Jerry themed bash. I would love to book one of the best LA venues for this party. I am sure it would turn out to be a fun but a budget friendly party.

    ReplyDelete