Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Friday, April 27, 2012

Infusion 23, 3/30/12, Infusion 24, 4/13/12

Behind again, I need to update right away but then I get sidetracked and....here we are like 6 weeks later. So I have a foggy memory. Infusion 23 went good. Grandma Lorraine went with me. She got two pokes because she moved once but it went really pretty smooth. Infusion 24, the first infusion that I went without a helper...and IT WENT GREAT! I wanted to try one on my own for more than one reason: 1. to prove to myself that I could manage on my own and  2.  to practice without Grandma because they were gonna be in TX for several weeks. It would've went even better if we wouldn't have had to get a urine sample for the upcoming case study Avery is going to be involved in. All in all...Avery did AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment