Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Infusion 45, 1-31-13

Ok, so I lied a little...I wasn't going to update as much but then I always feel like I'm forgetting to do something and that I should update..so here we are! One crying, screaming and resisting poke today :( It was also a blood draw week so it got messy. We have to send blood overnight by FedEx every other time so instead of just starting the meds Chelsea has to hook on another blood thing and that takes a little extra time and Avery just wasn't having it today! All is well now. She is a bottomless pit and has been eating since the start! So far she has had spaghetti without sauce, spaghetti with sauce, blue chips, 2 fruit snacks, 2 chocolate chip cookies and a gogurt. If she doesn't puke from all the junk we should be ok! Now I am just crossing my fingers for a nap...she needs one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment