Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Friday, March 15, 2013

Infusion 46, 2-15-13, Infusion 47, 2-28-13 and Infusion 48 3-15-13

1 Poke on all these infusions. Lots of tears and fighting it though :( She now runs from me when I tell her it is time for infusion. She also has been asking more about it throughout the weeks and dreads it I think. I feel so bad for her and it is really hard to explain to her why she needs it. I will continue to tell her what I have been telling her...that she needs it to play and walk and be a big girl. I think that is all her little mind can understand at this time. Today and most days she lays in front of the tv and watches whatever she wants and she eats whatever she wants too...lol! And that is just the way it is gonna be! She makes friends with Chelsea about half way through the infusion and starts to look at pictures of her nephews and play with her. But that is always on Avery's terms and when she is ready...and Chelsea understands. And Avery is always willing to give goodbye hugs when it is over. She has her own love/hate relationship Chelsea. Chelsea agrees...that is the truth. Thankfully Chelsea does understand and keeps coming back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment