Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Sunday, March 22, 2015

INFUSION 100!!! 3-12-15

A day to celebrate! 100 infusions! WOW! That means over 100 pokes, hundreds of hours hooked up with an IV, so many tears, hours and hours on the road traveling to her first infusions and so much more. AND all I can think about is how thankful we are that we have had 100 infusions! Without this amazing drug Avery would not be with us. This road has been a nightmare to say the least but I do not hesitate when I say I would do every second over again just for our perfect little girl. I'm hoping the infusions are starting to get easier for Avery as she understands more. This time there were less tears and fighting. Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and brought some goodies to celebrate!
same picture every week....sleeping beauty

all her goodies including her clothes:)

Mya and Avery...excited for 100!!

No comments:

Post a Comment