Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Friday, September 16, 2011

Infusion day #9. 9-16-11

Wade talked me into not going to infusion today. He says I should take advantage of it while he has vacation and that I go to appts. everyday without him. This is the first infusion I've missed, better yet..the first anything /appt. I've missed.  This is my "job" while Wade is working...so I just do it all the time.I would never go to infusion alone(if possible) and he said he will be fine.Who am I kidding he is so much stronger than I am!  He is right, it is nice to not go..but on the other hand I feel sooooo guilty(in which he replies...you gotta get over the guilt) When he does take the day off we go to infusion together. UGH..I can see myself driving down there later. I told him to call or text me every single second. Fingers crossed that Karen is there and they get the IV on the first try! Also..Miss A didn't point to her arm and say "ouchie" this morning.  Instead she pointed at her ear and said it! NOT sure what that means? Hopefully not ear problems already...after our good report at the ENT just over a week ago. Hopefully I get a full report from Daddy and I can fill you in later. Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment