Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Saturday, October 8, 2011

One of the best days of our lives!10*8*11

TIME TO CELEBRATE....Avery's LIFE! Wow, 2 years has flown by! At this time 2 years ago I was in recovery from a horrible c-section that delivered Avery. It's funny how people say you "forget" the delivery. I think that pertains to a normal delivery..but whatever...I will never forget. Anyway...what a quick 2 years. Our life has changed 2000000%  in 2 years. Holy smokes! Today I woke up and instantly thought of Avery and got tears in my eyes. I am so emotional! I doubt I will make it through the morning without tears. And when I see all my family and friends...I'm sure it will be worse. It is tears of joy of course. Tears of joy that Avery is with us on this special day. This little girl has been through way more than any little one should have to go through. I only hope it gets better for her in the years to come. When I think of the last 5 months..I get a pit in my stomach. What a nightmare. But,....yes I say but...there is some positive out of all this...Avery is doing great and is loving life! 5 months ago I had doubts she would crawl, walk, stand or even scoot around the way she does. Now, this week she walked 10 feet all by herself! WoW! We are so proud of her. She amazes us everyday and I'm sure she will continue to. Today I am thankful to have her, to be able to celebrate with a "healthy as can be" child. I'm thankful for drugs and for therapy(for her of course!)I'm thankful she has a healthy sister that loves her more than ever! I'm thankful for my husband, and for all of our family and friends that continue to support us everyday! I'M THANKFUL! Happy Birthday to my Elmo lovin, big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment