Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Thursday, August 18, 2011

5-31-11

I finally have my computer back..so time to catch up!
Tues was PT with Shawn.  Avery started to cry when Shawn took her to the back room for therapy :( she was doing so great not crying..but I think the long weekend made her shy again.
Shawn said she did great.  She had her walking in a walker thing with wheels on it and she said she did great i...n that.  I wanted to see her do it so bad.  Shawn notices Avery is getting stronger and is impressed with her improvement! HAPPY! MOMMY and DADDY! Shawn also suggested that we get some shoes with some support to help her stand. I guess I really didn't think about supportive shoes.  I figured..she doesn't walk so why would she need shoes. 
We got some cute pink big girl shoes and some new sandals too!  Adorable.  We tried them on and she immediately was standing with support  SO much better!  Good thinking Shawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment