Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Thursday, August 18, 2011

7-6-11

OT with Brian today and ST with Alisha.  Brian was impressed with all of Avery's improvement.  He didn't see her for two weeks...and she has changed a ton.  When he asked what was new with Avery...I had a list to tell him :) Happy and excited mommy!  Brian said she did the obstacle course with no problem and barely any help...she only needed help g...etting up the stairs..which surprised me. Alisha was happy to report that she finally got some sounds out of Avery.  YES!!!  I hope Avery is finally opening up to her.  Alisha wants me to bring Mya in on Monday to see if that will help with Avery talking. Look forward to that...and so is Mya! She can't wait to be a helper...and I know she will be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment