Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Thursday, August 18, 2011

6-21-11

PT with Shawn.  I mentioned that I feel like Avery isn't challenged enough at home while doing her therapy. I feel like Avery is getting bored. Since she can move so much more now she has no interest in doing therepy.  Shawn said to start by switching rooms where we do it(currently in the living room)So move we will do! She is also going to have me... observe on Thursday to maybe get some new ideas!  I secretly can't wait...so I can see Miss Avery at work!
We also got great news today from Suj-our genetics counselor! message below..
(hi- just wanted to let you know that i received notification that Avery qualifies for CSHCS. it is my understanding that they will send you paperwork to fill out and then determine your fees and coverage.  thanks suj)
CSHCS stands for Children's Special Healthcare Services. http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,1607,7-132-2942_4911_35698---,00.html 
This could help with some of the cost of her treatment...if for whatever reason insurance doen't cover it.  Relief!  So far everything is going as planned! :) :) :)  Lets keep it that way!

HUGE  P.S.
Avery took a drink from a straw yesterday....she finally got it!  YES! We were drinking a juice box at Lexi's house!  I was SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment