Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Thursday, August 18, 2011

7-18-11

OT with Brian today and ST with Alisha.  I didn't get to talk to Brian today. But, Avery had a great day at speech today. Alisha says she is talking up a storm!  Makes Mommy happy! She is repeating everything! Alisha is trying to get her to put 2 words together...all the time. She does now if she is repeating you. For the most pary Avery is doing g...reat but Alisha wondered about her hearing.  She said that she hasn't got to hear Avery talk long enough to know for sure....I let her know that Avery has had fluid in her ears since birth and was supposed to get tubes in her ears. I am also having a copy of her last hearing test sent over to Alisha. We didn't do the tubes when we found out she had Pompe. We want to wait as long as possible becasue of the risks involved. Tubes could be something we do if and when Avery gets a port put in.  Avery just seems to be getting so strong. She can go from a sitting to a holding on standing position and a downward facing dog :) position! Thats my little yogi! She can pull herself up to things. Sometimes I will catch her standing next to her little chair barely hanging on! YES!!!!  Tonight she got into Mya's bed ALL by herself!  She is ready for a sleepover with her sister.  If I thought they would get a wink of sleep I might go for it...but I don't see it happening anytime in the near future! Even though the day to day life, and hurdles that we now jump on a daily basis sometimes TRY to get the best of me...I LOVE my girls with every ounce of my being!  I have NO DOUBT that is why I am on this earth!
Trying to gear up for ERT #5 this Friday. Grandma Rain will be coming with me again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment