Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Thursday, August 18, 2011

7-8-11

First off I would like to wish miss Avery Kay a Happy 21st month Birthday!  She is gonna be a big 2 yr. old before we know it!
Infusion day #4.  It went great!  We had a nice sunny day....for a change.  Lorraine went with me and Avery today.  Wade worked and stopped in for a few minutes. Again, Avery was such a big girl.  No tears!  Wow I love her... so much.  The worst parts for her is the rubberband thing at the beginning to find a good spot for the IV and removing the tape at the end of the day.  She gets close to crying..but holds back.  I am proud of myself today for holding Avery while she got the IV and not crying myself..usually Wade does the holding. The day went SUPER fast.  We got started right away and were home by 3pm!  Perfect, I hope every single infusion goes as smooth as today..for the rest of her life! A special thanks to Lorraine for going with us today.  It was great to have someone to help and share what can usually be a really loooonnnnnnnngggg day.

No comments:

Post a Comment