Ballerina Avery

Ballerina Avery

Thursday, August 18, 2011

6-8-11

OT with Brian then right to ST with Alisha.  I usually just see Alisha on Wed. to get a report on how Avery is doing.  So no news from OT. Alisha was so excited to tell me she just about got some words out of Avery today.  Great considering she thought Avery was mute when she met her!  Avery does do everything Alisha asks her to do...just doesn't t...alk.  She is jabber jaws at home! Alisha said Avery was blowing kisses and hugging her. :)  When Alisha brought her out to me she whispered "I want to take her home with me."  I assume it is because Avery is such a sweetie and a lover and of course ADORABLE! Alisha just really loves her..and Avery is ALWAYS so happy when Alisha brings her out. Today Alisha did not give Avery a sticker :( She was devistated!  And she let me know it...she said Elmo and sticker the whole way to Grammys house. I think Avery was mad cuz I didn't take her back in to get one..or ask for one for her.  I said we will get one tomorrow...and she wasn't having any of that!  I think the sticker is more than just a sticker for her..She is getting so much confidence and is so proud of herself and the sticker is a sign she can show to everyone!  I love her SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment